Unit4 Identity Services 1.1.0 release notes
Release 24th June 2016
About this release
This release is version 1.1.0 of the Unit4 Identity Services (U4IDS). These release notes contain important information about U4IDS and provides an overview of features included in this release, important information, bug fixes and known issues.
Features included in this release
U4IDS will be the single Identity Solution and architecture for the Unit4 eco-system, allowing users to have one single identity for log on across multiple applications. The following features are included in this release:
- Custom grant flow, act-as
- PATCH verb support for Admin-API
- Logging options
- New endpoints for secrets administration
- Protection of connection strings
In addition to the new features a sample package has been available for developers for convenience. The sample package includes a set of client applications that connect to a local U4IDS. The package is available on FTP, file://noos-wsftp05p.corp.u4agr.com/IdentityServices/Samples.
Bugs fixed in this release
- Fixed: The client redis cache can now store client claims. Serialization issue has been resolved.
- Fixed: An error might occure when requesting refresh token from an ADFS 2016 identity provider using authorization code. The issue has been resolved and proper logging for failure situation has been added.
- The message presented to the user when he or she is already signed in with a different account has been improved. The user must be able to understand the situation and know what actions to take. The following message is presented to the user:
You are already logged in with a different account. Please clear your browser cache or close your browser and try again.
- U4IDS will not provision and rely on Application Insights when deployed to Azure.