The Extension Kit Portal has support for administrating users and roles.
There are three different roles:
- Reader: Can read flow definitions and troubleshoot execution of flows. This allows users with a Reader role to inspect flows and their history but they are not allowed to edit anything.
- Contributor: Can create new flows and edit existing ones.
- Owner: Can add users and manage rights. As the top level user in a tenant users wit an Owner role are allowed to view and edit flows as well as managing users in its tenant.
|Role||Read flows||Troubleshoot||Create||Edit||Add users||Manage rights||Tenants|
|Owner - Admin||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
This section lists all the registered users in the system. Apart from viewing the list and the users' details, users with the sufficient rights can edit selected parts of this data.
Editing a user
If we click a row in the list, a dialog will appear showing the following information:
- Name: The name of the user. The name cannot be modified because it is given by the identity provider.
- Email: The email address of the user.
- Role: The role that the user has in the tenant. Choose between: None, Reader, Contributor or Owner.
- Status: Valid values: active or blocked.
Adding users to the system
There are two ways users can be added to the system.
- Sending invitations. See guide.
- Requesting access: If a user tries to access to EK portal and does not have access to it, he/she will have the possibility to request access.