You can edit an existing flow by clicking on it from the list of flows.
This opens the flow showing the various actions in the flow and allows you to edit all its properties. An overview section lets you see information about the flow, and a summary of the actions involved in it along with the last changes made.
The bottom toolbar will display the following options:
- Save flow: Save changes made on the flow.
- Delete: Delete the flow from the system.
- Cancel: Cancel the editing.
- More: Provides options to:
- Clone: Create a new flow based on the one you are currently editing.
- Export as JSON file: Export your flow as a JSON file that includes the definition of the flow along with the parameters found on it. See Export Flow as JSON for more details.
- Export as an App: Exports the flow as an App to allow it to be reused by system administrators for an install as a market-flow. See Export Flow as an App for more details.
You can rearrange the order of the flow by dragging and dropping actions up and down the flow execution sequence within the flow map.
To edit an action, click on the action to open its properties, as shown in the example below.
Here you can edit the various properties, change the action or delete the action.
Setting a flow to continue on error in action
There may be cases where you want your flow to continue if an action fails and you can set this by opening the action and clicking on the gear icon to open the action configuration options
and enabling Continue on error.
Note that the Continue on error option is not available for the actions For each, Pause, Stop Execution and Until.
The flow history shows any actions that failed and the flow continued to run.