SFTP - List
The SFTP - List action allows to list a directory from a SFTP server.
This action allows to list a directory from a SFTP server. The SFTP server connection details must be created before on the SFTP Connections screen on the Extension Kit Portal. You can find more info about setting up a SFTP connection here.
- Connection: dropdown to choose the SFTP server connection. List operation will be performed using the server details and credentials set on the connection chosen.
- Folder Path: defaulted by the connection chosen. It can be overwritten by any other existing path.
- List recursively: whether the list operation must be done recursively or not. If checked the list operation will be performed on subfolders rescursively, if not only first level of the Folder path will be listed.
- Entries: a collection of entries. Each entry represents a file or folder of the SFTP server. Each entry contains the following properties:
- Name: name of the file/folder.
- Path: full path to the file/folder.
- MediaType: content type inferred from the file extension. Empty for folders.
- LastModified: last time the file/folder was modified.
- Size: file size in bytes. Zero for folders.
- IsFolder: whether the entry is a file or a folder.