SFTP - Create
The SFTP - Create action allows to create a file in a SFTP server.
This action allows to create a file in a SFTP server. The SFTP server connection details must be created before on the SFTP Connections screen on the Extension Kit Portal. You can find more info about setting up a SFTP connection here.
- Connection: dropdown to choose the SFTP server connection. Delete operation will be performed using the server details and credentials set on the connection chosen.
- File Path: Folder to create the new file in. It is defaulted by the connection chosen. It can be overwritten by any other existing path.
- File Name: name of the new file to be created.
Note: this action will overwrite the file if it already exists in the same path.
- Data entered in the screen:
- Data retrieved from a previous step:
- Filename: Complete path of the created file.