SFTP - Get Content
The SFTP - Get Content action allows to read the content of a file from a SFTP server.
This action allows to read the content of a file from a SFTP server. The SFTP server connection details must be created before on the SFTP Connections screen on the Extension Kit Portal. You can find more info about setting up a SFTP connection here.
- Connection: dropdown to choose the SFTP server connection. Get content operation will be performed using the server details and credentials set on the connection chosen.
- File Path: defaulted by the connection chosen. It can be overwritten by any other existing path.
- Infer Content Type: whether the content type must be inferred from the file extension or not. If it is not checked the file content will be returned encoded as base64 independent of the file extension. If checked the action will return the file content as text for the following content types:
- ContentType: media type of the file. If it is not inferred or unknown it is defaulted to
- FileContent: content of the file as text or base64 depending on the configuration of the action and the content type of the file.